Get in Touch with BPC
BPC is committed to Health, Safety and the Environment (HSE) as part of our core business and is incorporated into everything we do. We work with our contractors that provide their services through a tender or quotation basis to share the same commitment to HSE.
BPC’s HSE Commitment
Tenders & Quotations
HSE and Contractors reference documents
HealtH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT (HSE)
Our Commitment towards HSE
Berakas Power Company (BPC) is committed to Health, Safety, and the Environment (HSE) at the workplace. HSE is a core part of our business and is incorporated into everything we do; NO urgent or important activity cannot be done appropriately and safely. The quality of our actions and our success as a company is strongly determined by maintaining high work standards and primarily by the consistent and continuing efforts to prevent accidents, incidents, and environmental damage. BPC’s activities are carried out in accordance with Brunei Darussalam legislation as defined by the Workplace Safety and Health Order (WSHO) 2009, and are done in a manner that minimizes environmental impact, conserves natural resources and provides effective stewardship of the environment.
To this end, BPC shall
- Ensure that top priority is always given to HSE and the welfare of all employees, contractors, visitors and the public.
- Consider all applicable laws, regulations and other commitments as minimum requirements, which BPC shall strive to exceed.
- Integrate environmental considerations into work practices at all levels; informing employees and contractors of applicable environmental regulations.
- Proactively assess health and safety risks, environmental and energy impacts and systematically define, document and implement improvement plans.
- Provide suitable well-designed places of work.
- Promote pollution prevention, waste minimization, and conservation.
- Continuously research and utilize current best practice HSE technology and processes in order to promote sound HSE practice in the work-place.
- Ensure that suppliers and contractors fully adopt and adhere to the HSE policies as laid out in BPC’s Contractors Handbook.
- Identify appropriate HSE metrics and objectives within BPC’s HSE policy and provide the necessary resources, information and training to attain such objectives.
- Ensure that HSE performance and compliance are monitored, documented and communicated in a clear and transparent way to employees, contractors, authorities and any other parties affected by our actions.
BPC invites interested parties to submit Expression of Interest (EOI) for upcoming tender opportunities and Request For Quotations (RFQ); please click on the links for further details.
BPC Request For Quotation (RFQ)
Click the button for request the Quotation (RFQ).